I have written for a few different publications and I’m always up for co-creating, guest-posts and writing for other sites, so if you’re interested drop me a line. To date I’ve been featured on the Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, The Mighty and Parent.co.
Here are some of my posts that I have done for other publications:
- To Choose Divorce Is Not To Choose Failure on Scary Mommy
- How Being Depressed Made Me a Good Mother on Parent.Co
- 8 Things Single Mums Want To Tell Their Friends on Scary Mommy
- Breaking Up With My Therapist on The Mighty
- Solo travelling with a toddler on Backpackers Travel Magazine
Here’s my Huffington Post profile and below you can find links to the different articles I’ve had published there.
- Why I’m Glad My Son Is Being Raised By A Single Mum
- My Response to Mayim Bialik’s Wise Words on Divorce
- 11 Realities of Single Motherhood
- 7 Things Every New Mum Should Know
- 10 Things Part-time Working Mums Can Relate To
- Why I Won’t Be Signing The Harambe Petition
- Single and Still Breastfeeding
I’ve done a some guest posts for other bloggers you can see here: